Accommodation Services framework agreement - supplier events
The Highland Council wishes to establish a framework agreement for Accommodation Services in the Highlands with suitably competent providers.
The framework agreement would commence on 1 December 2014 until 30 November 2017 with an option to extend for a further 12 month period.
Accommodation Services may be used when the Council and partnering organisations, have a responsibility or have agreed to pay accommodation for employees, councillors, visitors, contractors, clients or patients – for the purpose of attending work related meeting or training conferences and medical appointments.
Public sector organisations that will be entitled to use the framework agreement within the Highland area are:
The Highland Council,
- High Life Highland,
- Highland Opportunity,
- NHS Highland,
- Forestry Commission Scotland,
- Highlands & Islands Enterprise,
- Scottish Natural Heritage, and
- Visit Scotland.
The Council is undertaking a tendering process to put the framework agreement in place and tender documentation is available from 15 September 2014; and can be obtained from:
The Public Contracts Scotland system http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/ or by
The deadline for tender submissions is 13 October 2014.
Supplier Briefing Events will be held in the following locations throughout Highland:
Monday 22 September 2014 – Lochaber House, Fort William at 11:30-13:30
- Wednesday 24 September 2014 – Main Hall, The Town House, Inverness – one event at 10:00 – 12:00 and one at 13:30 – 15:30
- Monday 29 September 2014 Portree – Council Chamber, 12:00 – 14:00
- Wednesday 1 October – Wick, Town Hall, 10:30 – 12:00
- Wednesday 1 October – Thurso, Naver Business Centre, 13:30 – 15:00
Council staff will be available at the events to provide an overview of:
- how to register and use Public Contracts Scotland Postbox; and
- the tender documentation and what providers are required to submit.
Prior registration for these events is preferred.
To register for an event or to obtain further information contact the Corporate Procurement Team 01463 785157 or email Procurement.Unit1@highland.gov.uk.