Grants - Your Cash, Your Caithness February 2020
Sunday 2 February 2020 at 5pm
Do you have an idea that will help improve your local area?
Do you need up to £1,000.00 to put your idea into action?
Do you live in Ward 2 and 3 – Thurso & North West Caithness and Wick & East Caithness?
If your answer is yes then 'Your Cash, Your Caithness' is the opportunity for you to make your project happen.
AreaWard 2 and 3 – Thurso and North West Caithness and Wick and East Caithness
Maximum grant £1,000.00.
- Benefit as many people as possible from across the community
- Help support people living in Wards 2 and 3
- Be delivered within 12 months
- Take place in Wards 2 and 3
Who can apply?
- Any local community, voluntary or non-profit organisation - even informal groups
- The group must be constituted OR willing to become constituted before or soon after the event
- The group must have their own bank account OR be willing to set one up before or soon after the event
- You don't have to come from an existing organisation
You can also post or drop-off a printed application form to the Caithness Voluntary Group, Telford House, Williamson Street, Wick, KW1 5ES
Applications must be submitted before 5pm on Sunday 2 February 2020.
After the deadline, applications will be assessed for eligibility and all groups will be contacted with instructions on the next steps and further details of the event.
At the event, the public will vote for the projects they believe deserve funded. The event will take place on Saturday 29 February 2020 in Wick and successful applicants will be announced on the day.
View our Privacy Notice about Your Cash, Your Choice Participatory Budgeting.