School consultations and closure proposals
Current school consultations
Catchment Boundary for Inverlochy Primary School and Lundavra Primary School
We have been seeking the views of local communities on a proposed change to the catchment boundary between Inverlochy Primary School and Lundavra Primary School. The change is being proposed to take account of a new housing development being built across the existing boundary.
The views of parents, the local community and others were sought over a period extending from 6 February 2017 to 23 March 2017. A public meeting was held on 8 March 2017 at 7 pm in the Council Chambers, Lochaber House, Fort William. We are now reviewing the responses.
Enquiries to Ian Jackson, Education Officer, Area Care and Learning Office, Camaghael Hostel, Fort William, PH33 7NE, or by email to CLLochaberAdmin@highland.gov.uk
- Policies and guidance - support for learners
- School policies and guidance - staffing
- New schools proposed for Wick - newsletters
- New schools - Wick Joint Campus
- Design, Build, Finance and Maintain (DBFM) Contract
- Alness Academy - stakeholder presentations
- Alness Academy - Stakeholder Group Minutes
- Dunvegan Primary School consultation