Councillor Emma Knox
- Ward: 12 Aird and Loch Ness
- Party: Scottish National Party
- C/o Highland Council
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: 07787 007741
How I use your information when you contact me
I will only keep your personal information for the duration of the council term, which means normally for a maximum of 5 years. Read more about how I use your information and how to access or amend what I hold, here:
Privacy Notice - contact your councillor
- Care, Learning and Housing Committee
- City of Inverness Area Committee
- Highland Licensing Board (Vice Convener)
- Highland Licensing Committee
Register of interests:
Information on the exact nature of the requirement under each category can be found in the Ethical Standards in Public Life etc. (Scotland) Act 2003 (Register of Interests) Regulations and Section 4 Registration of Interests of the Councillor's Code of Conduct.
Date on which initial statement lodged: 9 June 2017
Gifts and hospitality
Para 4.21 of Councillors' Code of Conduct
- 11/08/2017: Invitation for Emma Knox and one other to the Belladrum Tartan Heart Festival (weekend of 4 August 2017)
Paras 4.3 to 4.11 of Councillors' Code of Conduct
- Lead Rehabilitation Support Coordinator for the Highlands and Islands, Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland Registered Charity, providing rehabilitation support to people who have had a stoke, respiratory condition or cardiac event.
Paras 4.12 to 4.14 of Councillors' Code of Conduct
Paras 4.15 to 4.16 of Councillors' Code of Conduct
Para 4.17 of Councillors' Code of Conduct
- SNP Loch Ness Branch £714.37
Houses, land and buildings
Paras 4.18 to 4.19 of Councillors' Code of Conduct
- As declared on Register
Shares and securities
Para 4.20 of Councillors' Code of Conduct
Para 4.22 of Councillors' Code of Conduct
- Ex-officio Director Highland Disability Sport, Registered Charity, providing sporting activities, events and equipment, for people with disabilities in the Highlands.
- Non-Executive Director CHIP+ (Children in the Highlands Information Point), Registered Charity, providing information, support and advice to the families and carers of children and young people with additional support needs and to professionals who work with them. Based in Inverness, CHIP offers a friendly, free and confidential service throughout Highland region.