- Dog wardens patrol areas and respond to calls to catch stray dogs
- The dogs are then transferred to kennels where owners will have to pay for the return of the dog
- If the owner does not claim the dog every effort is made to re-home the animal
- The dog wardens also visit schools to promote responsible dog ownership
If you find a stray dog please contact us using the details below.
Out with office hours:
- Take the dog to the nearest police station
- Any welfare issues relating to any animal should be referred to the SSPCA