Reporting noise

If your neighbour has a noisy dog

One of our dog wardens can contact your neighbour and offer advice on what can be done to control the barking. If your neighbour does nothing about the problem, you could apply to the District Court for any order to be made which would require the owner of the dog to take steps to prevent annoyance short of having the animal destroyed. In order to proceed with this course of action you should contact the local Court, and get their advice about making a formal application to the Court.

Report noise from neighbours