Food premises registration

Notifying of changes to food premises

Once registered, it is only necessary to notify us of:

  • A change of food business operator
  • If the nature of the business changes
  • If there is a change of the address at which moveable premises are kept
The new food business operator will have to complete a food premises registration form.

Related Downloads