Highland Multiply Challenge Fund
Multiply is a new programme to help transform the lives of adults across the UK, by improving their functional numeracy skills through free personal tutoring, digital training, and flexible courses. The Multiply Programme is part of the UK Government Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) which in turn is a central pillar of the UK government's Levelling Up agenda and is a significant component of its support for places across the UK. Target learners are adults 19 years old and above.
UKSPF Highland Multiply Challenge Fund
The Highland Multiply Challenge Fund is open to:
- Third sector organisations, including community groups, voluntary organisations, and social enterprise. National third sector organisations wanting to apply should have an existing operational base within Highland.
- Public sector organisations.
The Highland Multiply Challenge Fund aims to support the following:
- Courses designed to increase confidence with numbers for those needing the first steps towards formal qualifications.
- Courses for parents wanting to increase their numeracy skills to help their children and help with their own progression.
- Courses aimed at people who can't apply for certain jobs because of lack of numeracy skills and/or to encourage people to upskill to access a certain job/career.
- Innovative programmes delivered together with employers - including courses designed to cover specific numeracy skills required in the workplace.
- Courses designed to help people use numeracy to manage their money.
Applicants will have the option to apply for a short, discrete project to be fully completed by 31 December 2023 or a 2-stage project whereby stage 1 will run to 31 December 2023. This will have the potential to extend through to 31 December 2024, provided satisfactory progress during stage 1 can be demonstrated.
It is expected that successful project awards will range from a minimum of £5,000 through to a maximum of £125,000.
We will hold an online questions and answers session at 10am on Tuesday 28 February 2023 for potential applicants. If you would like to take part, register at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is essential that you read the guidelines for this scheme before you complete the application form.
Application forms and supporting documents must be submitted by 10am on Monday 13 March 2023 to email@example.com