Contact us online
All other enquiries
- Leave a comment or compliment
- Tell us what you think of our website
- Freedom of information
- Make a complaint about a council service
- Make a complaint about health and social care
Your online account
- Get help if you are having trouble logging in to myaccount
- Find out how Scotland's myaccount service works
Due to the current emergency, the way you contact us has changed
8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Requesting help while Shielding - 01349 886669
- COVID-19 Free Helpline - 0300 303 1362
- Council house repairs, pest control, housing applications and rent enquiries - 01349 886602
- Roads, flooding and street lighting - Emergency reports only - 01349 886601
- Domestic and commercial waste issues only - 01349 886603
- Garden waste - 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday - 01349 886660
- Make a payment by debit or credit card - 01349 886605
- Entitlement (Blue Badge, travel and National Entitlement Cards) - 10am and 2pm Tuesday to Thursday - 01349 886604
- Social Work Childrens Services - 01463 644460
- Social Work Out of Hours Team - 5pm to 9am Monday to Friday - 08457 697284. Open all day on weekends and public holidays.
- Planning and building standards - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Licensing - email@example.com
- Landlord Registration - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elections helpline - email@example.com
- For registration queries - firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the current emergency, the majority of our offices are currently closed.
Textphone 01349 886665 for deaf or hard of hearing people.
British Sign Language (BSL)
If you need communication support to access our services, for example British Sign Language (BSL) interpretation or lip speakers, you can either contact the booking service yourself or ask a member of staff to do this for you.
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 01349 886650 or SMS 07884 731378.
- Nairn Sailing Club consultation
- Invergordon Common Good consultation
- Fortrose Caravan Park consultation
- Common Good Asset Register consultation representations and responses
- Dornoch common good fund Royal Dornoch Golf Club consultation
- Common Good Fund Policy
- Policy for disposal or lease of Common Good property for less than market value