Contact us online
All other enquiries
- Make a complaint about a council service
- Make a complaint about health and social care
- Leave a comment or compliment
- Tell us what you think of our website
- Freedom of information
Your online account
- Get help if you are having trouble logging in to myaccount
- Find out how Scotland's myaccount service works
8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
- General enquiries, comments, compliments or report a complaint 01349 886606
- Roads, flooding and street lighting 01349 886601
- Council house repairs,pest control, housing applications and rent enquiries 01349 886602
- Waste collections, environmental health, fly-tipping, pollution, dog fouling or abandoned vehicles. 01349 886603
- Blue Badge, travel and National Entitlement Cards 01349 886604
- Make a payment by debit or credit card 01349 886605
- Planning and building standards 01349 886608
- Licensing 01349 886609
- Elections helpline 01349 886657
Our experienced and friendly staff will help you with a wide range of our services. If we can't help you at the time, we'll arrange for a specialist to deal with your enquiry.
- Textphone 01349 886665 for Deaf or hard of hearing people
- If you need communication support to access our services, for example British Sign Language (BSL) interpretation or lip speakers, you can either contact the booking service yourself or ask a member of staff to do this for you. Email email@example.com phone 01349 886650 or SMS 07884 731378
- Use Contact Scotland to make BSL interpreted phone calls. Find out more and download the free app.