Community planning is a process where public bodies work together with communities to plan and provide public services. Read more about community planning.
The Highland Community Planning Partnership (CPP) includes The Highland Council, NHS Highland, Police Scotland, Scottish Fire and Rescue Service, Scottish Natural Heritage and a number of voluntary, community public and private sector organisations.
The CPP work on a wide range of thematic issues. These are detailed in the diagram below. Each thematic group has its own delivery plan and reports progress to each meeting of the Community Planning Board.
For general information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nairn Sailing Club consultation
- Invergordon Common Good consultation
- Fortrose Caravan Park consultation
- Common Good Asset Register consultation representations and responses
- Dornoch common good fund Royal Dornoch Golf Club consultation
- Common Good Fund Policy
- Policy for disposal or lease of Common Good property for less than market value
- Dornoch Links food van consultation
- Nairn Links Tearoom and old store consultation
- Sandown Lands, Nairn consultation
- Wick Common Good Fund
- Wildlife Pond Kiosk, Tain Links consultation
- Kingussie Common Good Fund
- Process for disposal or change of use of Common Good property
- New look Spring/Summer menu - 2021