Community planning is a process where public bodies work together with communities to plan and provide public services. Read more about community planning.
The Highland Community Planning Partnership (CPP) includes The Highland Council, NHS Highland, Police Scotland, Scottish Fire and Rescue Service, Scottish Natural Heritage and a number of voluntary, community public and private sector organisations.
The CPP work on a wide range of thematic issues. These are detailed in the diagram below. Each thematic group has its own delivery plan and reports progress to each meeting of the Community Planning Board.
For general information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Service Plans
- Invergordon Common Good consultation
- Wick Common Good Fund
- Kingussie Common Good Fund
- Grantown on Spey Common Good Fund
- Conduct of Meetings and Protocols
- Digital Strategy
- Thurso Common Good Fund
- Wick Common Good Riverside Park ribbon lease oversail consultation
- The Highland Council Branding
- Portskerra Playpark – Melvich Community SCIO
- Bust of Sir John Gordon by Bouchardon consultation