Safer Highland Group
The Safer Highland Group brings partners together to make sure the area achieves its commitments to safer and stronger communities and reducing reoffending.
The Group is made up of 10 multi-agency committees whose remit it is to ensure that we realise our joint ambitions for the Highlands, as set out in the Highland Outcome Improvement Plan. Public service providers working together like this ensure that there is no duplication of work and the most effective outcomes are achieved.
For more information on the Safer Highland Group visit the Highland Community Planning Partnership website.
- Nairn Sailing Club consultation
- Invergordon Common Good consultation
- Fortrose Caravan Park consultation
- Common Good Asset Register consultation representations and responses
- Dornoch common good fund Royal Dornoch Golf Club consultation
- Common Good Fund Policy
- Policy for disposal or lease of Common Good property for less than market value
- Dornoch Links food van consultation
- Nairn Links Tearoom and old store consultation
- Sandown Lands, Nairn consultation
- Wick Common Good Fund
- Wildlife Pond Kiosk, Tain Links consultation
- Kingussie Common Good Fund
- Process for disposal or change of use of Common Good property
- New look Spring/Summer menu - 2021