Contact us online
All other enquiries
- Leave a comment or compliment
- Tell us what you think of our website
- Freedom of information
- Make a complaint about a council service
- Make a complaint about health and social care
Your online account
- Get help if you are having trouble logging in to myaccount
- Find out how Scotland's myaccount service works
8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
- General enquiries, comments, compliments or report a complaint 01349 886606 - This line is temporarily closed
- Roads, flooding and street lighting 01349 886601 - This line is for emergency reports only. For all other issues please visit our Report page.
- Council house repairs,pest control, housing applications and rent enquiries 01349 886602
- Waste collections, environmental health, fly-tipping, pollution, dog fouling or abandoned vehicles. 01349 886603 - All garden waste and special uplifts have been suspended. This line is for domestic and commercial waste issues only.
- Entitlement (Blue Badge, travel and National Entitlement Cards) 01349 886604 - This line is now closed on Mondays and Fridays. Calls will be answered between 10am and 2pm Tuesday to Thursday
- Make a payment by debit or credit card 01349 886605
- Planning and building standards 01349 886608 - This line is currently closed. Please go to the Council website or email email@example.com.
- Licensing - This line is now closed. For all licensing queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elections helpline 01349 886657 - This line is currently closed. Please email election@Highland.gov.uk or email@example.com for registration queries.
Our experienced and friendly staff will help you with a wide range of our services. If we can't help you at the time, we'll arrange for a specialist to deal with your enquiry.
Textphone 01349 886665 for deaf or hard of hearing people.
British Sign Language (BSL)
If you need communication support to access our services, for example British Sign Language (BSL) interpretation or lip speakers, you can either contact the booking service yourself or ask a member of staff to do this for you.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 01349 886650 or SMS 07884 731378.
- Nairn Sailing Club consultation
- Invergordon Common Good consultation
- Fortrose Caravan Park consultation
- Common Good Asset Register consultation representations and responses
- Dornoch common good fund Royal Dornoch Golf Club consultation
- Common Good Fund Policy
- Policy for disposal or lease of Common Good property for less than market value