Marriages and civil partnerships

Religious marriage

Please contact the minister who is to conduct your ceremony well in advance of the date of your wedding. A religious marriage ceremony can take place anywhere. The marriage must be conducted by a minister, priest, pastor or any other person entitled to do so.

You must still contact us about the legal paperwork before your wedding.

Information and news