Council ward information

Tain and Easter Ross

All wards have a discretionary fund which is managed by the ward manager.

Community groups can also apply for  Community Cash in Tain and Easter Ross funding for local projects.

Councillors in this ward

Ward forum


Tell us something about this topic How is this webpage?