Make a complaint

What you can't complain about

  • A routine first time request for a service. For example a request for a housing repair or action on antisocial behaviour
  • Requests for compensation from us
  • Decisions or outcomes that are covered by a right of appeal
  • Legal or tribunal issues - please go to the Scottish Court Service
  • Previously concluded complaints - please go to the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman

Complaints about Councillors

If you would like to make a complaint about an elected member, please contact the Standards Commission for Scotland.

Tell us something about this topic How is this webpage?