Our relationship with Europe
The Enterprise Europe Network (external link) helps small and medium-sized enterprises make the most of business opportunities in the European Union and beyond. Enterprise Europe Scotland is a partner of this network. All services are free of charge.
- Access to the network of 3000 staff, 600 partners, 60 countries all able to assist with enquiries and finding the right business partner
- Advice and Information on doing business in Europe such as EU legislation, policy, VAT and taxation in Europe. We can provide market information, country profiles, trade statistics and company lists
- Partner Search – a database with 2000 live opportunities of companies looking for distributors, agents, joint ventures and suppliers, opportunity to publish profiles
- Events – information and brokerage events, scheduled one-to-one meetings often attached to large international trade fairs
- Voice on EU legislation – the network can link companies into the European consultation process to have a say on shaping future legislation that affects business and feedback on proposals and initiatives.
Visit www.enterprise-europe-scotland.com (external link) to find out more.