Additional support for learning
Policy documents and guidance
The additional support needs manual is a valuable reference for parents and professionals.
It was developed to make sure that all practitioners and managers get it right for every child in Highland and meet the needs of children and young people who need additional support.
All planning for children must follow the practice guidance found at For Highland's Children.
Read the Handbook for pupil support assistants.
- Policy documents and guidance related to providing support for learners
- Additional support needs review paper
- NHS Highland - guidance on medicines in schools
- NHS - Guidance on Supporting children and young people with healthcare needs in school
- Guidance for bilingual working