Agendas, reports and minutes
Isle of Skye and Raasay Committee
Date: Monday, 30 January 2023
Agenda: Supplementary Agenda
In relation to the agenda circulated for the meeting of the Isle of Skye and Raasay Committee( Comataidh an Eilein Sgitheanaich agus Ratharsair), please find attached the following supplementary report, which it was indicated it would follow:-
Isle of Skye and Raasay HRA Capital Programme 2023/27 and 2022-23 update
Prògram Calpa Cunntas Teachd-a-steach Taigheadais an Eilein Sgitheanaich is Ratharsair 2023/27
There is circulated Report No. SR/3/23 by the Executive Chief Officer Housing and Property.
Members are invited to:
i. note the update on the 2022-23 Isle of Skye and Raasay HRA Capital Programme at section 5 of the report.
ii. note the resources available to Isle of Skye and Raasay at 6.7.
iii. agree the proposed investment priorities in the HRA Capital Programme for Isle of Skye and Raasay 2023-27 as set out in Appendix 1.
iv. note that updates on the Housing Revenue Account Capital Programme will continue to be provided through ward briefings and at future Local Committees as requested by local Members, in addition to reporting to Housing and Property Committee.
Head of Corporate Governance
- Read the Minutes Minutes, 153.76 KB
- Item 3 - Minutes Report, 130.46 KB
- Item 4 - Scottish Fire and Rescue Service Local Committee Performance Report Report, 1.68 MB
- Item 5 - Area Roads Capital Programme 2023/24 Report, 256.62 KB
- Item 6 - Isle of Skye and Raasay HRA Capital Programme 2023/27 Report, 751.14 KB
- Item 7 - Housing Revenue Account: Garage Rents 2023/24 Report, 127.7 KB
- Item 9 - Community Regeneration Fund Assessment of Applications Report, 4.84 MB
- Item 10 - The Islands Emergency Cost Crisis Fund 2022/23 Report, 744.46 KB