Agendas, reports and minutes
Isle of Skye and Raasay Committee
Date: Monday, 30 January 2023
Agenda: Read the Agenda
A meeting of the Isle of Skye and Raasay Committee (Comataidh an Eilein Sgitheanaich agus Ratharsair) will take place remotely on Monday, 30 January, 2023 at 10.30 a.m.
You are invited to attend the meeting and a note of the business to be considered is attached.
Head of Corporate Governance
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of Interest
Members are asked to consider whether they have an interest to declare in relation to any item on the agenda for this meeting. Any Member making a declaration of interest should provide some information on the nature of the interest and leave the meeting at the appropriate time. Advice may be sought from Officers prior to the meeting taking place.
There are circulated for information, Minutes of Meeting of the Isle of Skye and Raasay Committee (Comataidh an Eilein Sgitheanaich agus Ratharsair) held on 31 October 2022, which were approved at the Highland Council meeting held on 8 December 2022.
4. Scottish Fire and Rescue Service Local Committee Performance Report
Aithisg Choileanaidh Comataidh Ionadail Seirbheis Smàlaidh agus Teasairginn na h-Alba
There is circulated Report No SR/1/23 by the Local Senior Officer for Highland.
The Committee is invited to comment and scrutinise the Area Performance Report.
5. Area Roads Capital Programme 2023/24
Prògram Calpa Rathaidean Sgìreil 2023/24
There is circulated Report No. SR/2/23 by the Executive Chief Officer Infrastructure, Environment and Economy.
Members are asked to approve the proposed 2023/24 Area Roads Capital Programme for the Isle of Skye and Raasay Area.
6. Isle of Skye and Raasay HRA Capital Programme 2023/27
Prògram Calpa Cunntas Teachd-a-steach Taigheadais an Eilein Sgitheanaich is Ratharsair 2023/27
There will follow Report No. SR/3/23.
7. Housing Revenue Account: Garage Rents 2023/24
Cunntas Teachd-a-steach Taigheadais: Màil Gharaidsean 2023/24
There is circulated Report No. SR/4/23 by the Executive Chief Officer Housing and Property.
The Committee is invited to agree a level of rent increase to apply to Skye & Raasay Garages.
8. Uig Harbour Redevelopment Update
Cunntas às Ùr mu Ath-leasachadh Cala Ùige
There will be a presentation by the Service Lead Infrastructure on the Uig Harbour Redevelopment.
9. Community Regeneration Fund Assessment of Applications
Measadh Iarrtasan Maoin Ath-bheòthachaidh Coimhearsnachd
There is circulated Report No. SR/5/23 by the Executive Chief Officer Infrastructure, Environment & Economy.
Members are asked to:-
i.Consider all applications presented for funding and agree whether to approve, defer or reject the application. An approval of funding should detail the amount approved and outline any conditions of funding that Members wish to attach to the approval over and above the required technical conditions. A deferral would allow an applicant to resubmit the current application at a future date with updated information or for the project to be approved subject to further funding becoming available. A rejection would mean that the application will not proceed and any future application to the fund should be brought forward initially as a new expression of interest;
ii. Agree which applications should receive a funding award from CRF up to the value of the available area allocation; and
iii. If Members wish to approve CRF1169, to agree this should be funded from the Islands Emergency Fund allocation.
- Read the Minutes Minutes, 153.76 KB
- Item 3 - Minutes Report, 130.46 KB
- Item 4 - Scottish Fire and Rescue Service Local Committee Performance Report Report, 1.68 MB
- Item 5 - Area Roads Capital Programme 2023/24 Report, 256.62 KB
- Item 6 - Isle of Skye and Raasay HRA Capital Programme 2023/27 Report, 751.14 KB
- Item 7 - Housing Revenue Account: Garage Rents 2023/24 Report, 127.7 KB
- Item 9 - Community Regeneration Fund Assessment of Applications Report, 4.84 MB
- Item 10 - The Islands Emergency Cost Crisis Fund 2022/23 Report, 744.46 KB