Agendas, reports and minutes
Isle of Skye and Raasay Committee
Date: Monday, 30 January 2023
Agenda: Read the Supplementary Agenda 2
In relation to the agenda circulated for the meeting of the Isle of Skye and Raasay Committee( Comataidh an Eilein Sgitheanaich agus Ratharsair), please find attached the following urgent report for consideration.
The Islands Emergency Cost Crisis Fund 2022/23
Maoin Staing Cosgais Èiginn nan Eilean 2022/23
There is circulated Report No. SR/6/23 by the Executive Chief Officer Communities & Place.
Members are invited to:-
i note that the Council has received Islands Emergency Cost Crisis funding for 2022/23 to help alleviate the impacts of the cost crisis for island communities.
ii. agree that this funding be used to automatically make non-recurring cost crisis payments of £155 per eligible household by 28 February 2023 where the Council holds current bank details, in accordance with the eligibility criteria set out in section 4 of this report.
Head of Corporate Governance
- Read the Minutes Minutes, 153.76 KB
- Item 3 - Minutes Report, 130.46 KB
- Item 4 - Scottish Fire and Rescue Service Local Committee Performance Report Report, 1.68 MB
- Item 5 - Area Roads Capital Programme 2023/24 Report, 256.62 KB
- Item 6 - Isle of Skye and Raasay HRA Capital Programme 2023/27 Report, 751.14 KB
- Item 7 - Housing Revenue Account: Garage Rents 2023/24 Report, 127.7 KB
- Item 9 - Community Regeneration Fund Assessment of Applications Report, 4.84 MB
- Item 10 - The Islands Emergency Cost Crisis Fund 2022/23 Report, 744.46 KB