Welfare support

Money advice

The Citizens Advice Bureaux (CAB) provide advice on managing money. They can:      

  • Discuss what options are available to you
  • Advise you how to  deal with the companies/organisations that you owe money to
  • Negotiate with creditors that you owe money to
  • Represent you if your creditors are taking court action

Financial advice and support is available if you’re struggling, follow the steps in our worrying about money leaflet to find out where to get help in Highland.

Read our leaflet

Related Downloads