Terms and disclaimer
Our privacy statement and cookies policy can be found here.
Scottish Independence Referendum
Any article on this website which:
- Provides general information about the referendum
- Deals with any of the issues raised by the referendum question
- Is designed to encourage voting at the referendum
has been published at the request of the Counting Officer for the Highland Council area.
Please read this disclaimer information carefully before using the information on this website. In proceeding to access this website you are deemed to accept the following terms and conditions.
General use of our website: This website is intended to supply general information on a variety of subject matter to the public. In the preparation and maintenance of the website, reasonable efforts have been made to present accurate, current, correct, and clearly expressed information and data. The Highland Council, (its respective employees and their contractors, sub-contractors, agents and affiliates and the employees of such parties) cannot guarantee that the information, subject matter or content contained on, accessed from, linked to or distributed through this website is accurate.
The Highland Council does not warrant that this website will be uninterrupted or error free or that any information, software or other material available on or accessible through this website is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components. You hereby acknowledge that by accessing this website you agree that The Highland Council will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising from your use of or inability to use this website or from any information, subject matter or content contained on, accessed from, linked to or distributed through this website. The Highland Council also reserves the right to make changes to or remove information, subject matter or content at any time on this site without notice, and or prior consultation.
Links to other sites
The Highland Council makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that may be accessed from this website. Furthermore, a link to a website from The Highland Council does not mean that The Highland Council endorses the information, content, proprietor or host organisation of that website. In sum, The Highland Council does not intend links on its website to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities. The Highland Council accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, content or source of information found on any websites maintained by other organisations or the content of any file the user might choose to download from an other website that has been linked to from The Highland Council website. It is strictly your responsibility to take appropriate action to ensure that you protect yourself against viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components. When you access a web site from a link on The Highland Council website, please note that it is independent from The Highland Council, and that The Highland Council has no influence or authority over the information or content of that web site. The Highland Council welcomes links from other websites to The Highland Council website home page.
Material featured on this site is subject to The Highland Council copyright protection unless otherwise stated. Apart from The Highland Council logo, copyright protected material may be reproduced free of charge in any format or media without requiring specific permission. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Where material is being published or issued to others, the source and copyright status must be acknowledged.
The permission to reproduce material does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
- Nairn Sailing Club consultation
- Invergordon Common Good consultation
- Fortrose Caravan Park consultation
- Common Good Asset Register consultation representations and responses
- Dornoch common good fund Royal Dornoch Golf Club consultation
- Common Good Fund Policy
- Policy for disposal or lease of Common Good property for less than market value
- Dornoch Links food van consultation
- Nairn Links Tearoom and old store consultation
- Sandown Lands, Nairn consultation
- Wick Common Good Fund
- Wildlife Pond Kiosk, Tain Links consultation
- Kingussie Common Good Fund
- Process for disposal or change of use of Common Good property
- New look Spring/Summer menu - 2021
- Public Consultation – proposed designs to link the communities of Lochloy in Nairn and the A96 retail park via the Balmakeith Industrial Estate
- Grantown on Spey Common Good Fund
- Dornoch Common Good small land sales proposals
- Sex Entertainment Venues consultation
- Kingussie Common Good Market Stance Playing Field consultation
- Grant Street Yard and Store, Nairn consultation
- Links Kiosk, Nairn Links consultation
- Bignold House, Wick Common Good consultation
- 8 Well Street, Dornoch, Common Good consultation
- Conduct of Meetings and Protocols
- Black Isle Show Exemption 2022
- Digital Strategy
- Balvonie Fields, Milton of Leys - Balvonie Park Association (2022)
- Strathpuffer 2023 Access Exemption Order
- Thurso Common Good Fund
- Land adjacent to Seamen's Hall, Nairn