- Our joint procurement strategy
- The Highland Council conditions of purchase
- Procurement review consultation exercise
- Capital Programme 2018 - 2023
- The Highland Council Procurement Annual Report 2017-18
- Supplier Procurement Journey
- Supplier Development Programme - Highland
Policy, standards and guidance
Our policy and standards on procurement are set out in the contract standing orders. The orders outline the fundamental rules we need to follow. This makes sure that all of our procurement is open, fair and accountable and it also guarantees that we secure the best value in our approach to procurement.
Managing goods and service procurement projects
Any requirement for goods or services procured by us with a value of £50,000 or more is subject to a formal procurement project which is managed by our Procurement Unit.