Bins for your home

  • Damaged bins - if your bin is damaged or missing we wil replace it free of charge
  • New houses - if you are in a new house, you can get a bin from us for £52.78 including delivery. If you supply your own bin, it must be no greater than 240 litres so we can empty it for you. We provide recycling bins free of charge
  • Extra bins - we can give you 1 additional  green  bin and 1 additional  blue bin if your household has 6 or more people in it, or where you need additional bins because of a medical condition

Request a bin

Find your collection date

Garden waste collection service

For further information, please contact us or read our household waste and recycling policy.

Tell us something about this topic How is this webpage?