Dispose of large household items
Bulky Uplift Service
We can collect unwanted household items from your kerb.
Check the list below to make sure the items you wish to dispose of can be collected
You must order at least 2 working days before you need a collection. There are set collection days across the Highland region.
- £25 for up to 3 items (for example; sofa and two chairs)
- A bed counts as 2 items: bed base with headboard, and mattress
- £50 for up to 6 items
Request a bulky uplift
This service is for householders and cannot be used by businesses.
- See the things we cannot take before you continue
- Bulky uplift policy guide
- Visit your nearest recycling centre