Bins for your home

Request a bin

  • Damaged bins - if your bin is damaged or missing we will replace it free of charge
  • New houses - if you are in a new house, you can get your refuse and recycling bins from us for £59.40 including delivery. If you supply your own bin, it must be no greater than 240 litres
  • Extra bins - we can give you 1 additional green refuse bin and 1 additional blue recycling bin if your household permanently has 6 or more people in it, or where you need additional bins because of a medical condition
  • New developments / communal bins - communal bins for refuse and recycling must be provided by developers as specified and agreed within the planning application. There is a charge for communal bins requested by developers for new properties. If you need bins that are larger than 240 litres; contact us 01349 886603
  • Garden waste bin – order a brown bin and your garden waste permit
  • Food Waste caddies for Inverness City households - You can order free outdoor and indoor caddies using the Request a bin form above. Caddy liners are also supplied for free

For further information, contact us or read our household waste and recycling policy.