Services for children and families
Do you have a question about the development or wellbeing of a child or young person in Highland?
Call us on Tuesdays or Thursdays, 1pm to 4pm. A health or educational professional will call you back within a few days.
Staff usually available are
- Child Health and Disability
- Educational Psychologists
- Infant Feeding Support workers
- Occupational Therapists
- Primary Mental Health Workers
- Psychological Service Home Visiting Teachers
- Speech and Language Therapists
Please call us on 0300 303 1365.