Caithness and Sutherland Local Development Plan
The Caithness and Sutherland Local Development Plan (CaSPlan) – Modified Proposed Plan was submitted to Scottish Ministers on 6 April 2017 for the examination of outstanding issues which were received on the Proposed Plan (January 2016) and the Modified Proposed Plan (September 2016). The Scottish Ministers appointed Mr EDK Thomas to carry out the examination. Additional reporters, appointed to aid the speedy delivery of the report, included Timothy P W Brian and Chris Norman. The administration of the examination was carried out by the Scottish Government’s Planning and Environmental Appeals Division (DPEA).
Following our receipt of the Examination Report on 11 April 2018, all of the changes to the Plan which were recommended by the Reporter were incorporated within the ‘Intention To Adopt’ version of the Plan which was approved by the Highland Council on 28 June 2018.
- Report of Examination
- Table of Reporter's Recommendation by issue
- Key documents for and information about CaSPlan Examination
- Further guidance on the examination process
- Guidance note that explains development plan examinations for people who have submitted representations
See also our Public Notices for information:
- CaSPlan - Public Notice - Examination of Unresolved Issues - May 2017
- CaSPlan - Public Notice - Submission - April 2017