Help with leaving employment
Health and wellbeing
Fitness and Exercise
- Highlife Highland delivers a wide range of sporting and leisure activities to keep you fit and healthy. Find your local leisure centre.
- NHS Health and Fitness Find out more about the benefits of being more physically active.
- NHS Get Fit for Free provides useful information about new ways and places to exercise.
- You could volunteer to be a walk leader for Step it Up Highland of sign up to become a Sports Volunteer.
- Change for Life healthy eating tips for a healthy new you.
- Find out more about Healthy Eating from the British Nutrition Foundation.
- NHS Healthy Eating find out how you can lose weight and eat healthier.
- NHS Eight Tips for healthy eating.
- NHS treating Obesity.
- 20 tips from NHS on how to Eat well for less.
- British Heart Foundation's Healthy Eating on a Budget.
- Drinkaware for the facts and help to understanding your drinking.
- NHS provides a wide range of information and useful tips about Drinking and Alcohol.
- NHS Smokefree take the first steps to stop smoking.
Love Later Life
- Age UK for a wide range of information to help you love later life.
- Saga online magazine with great deals and a wide range of interesting articles.
Mind and body
- Steps for Stress a simple guide to stressing less and enjoying life more.
- NHS tips for a Better Night's Sleep.
- For better mental health Mind A-Z of Mental Health.
- NHS Five Steps you can take to improve your Mental Wellbeing.
- Learning and Development how to be Assertive Training.
18-24 Year Old Age Group
Hi-hope is an online resource for young people and provides a wide range of advice on;