Permits for working on public roads

Apply for permission to occupy the road with a street cafe

This permit allows you to occupy the road, footway or verge with a Street Cafe.

No occupation should take place until permission has been confirmed by the Roads Authority.

Before you apply, read the guidance notes and fees.

Apply for permission