Skye and Raasay Future
Preserving our heritage | Investing with our community
Skye and Raasay Future (SARF) is a shared statement of the values, ambition and priorities for partners to work together to improve outcomes for everyone across the area. It outlines how current and future actions and investments can help to address these priorities and is intended to act as an investment portfolio, creating a credible and robust case for seeking future funding.
The Skye and Raasay Area Committee adopted SARF on 30 August 2021 and agreed to an ongoing collaborative process withstakeholders for delivery and monitoring for this plan.
The preparation of SARF followed extensive engagement with a wide range of stakeholders carried out in the period from January to June 2021. The main online engagement workshops were led by representatives from Architecture & Design Scotland (A&DS) who formed part of the SARF Project Team alongside staff from the Highland Council and Highlands & Islands Enterprise. Read the summary reports prepared by A&DS:
We will continue to add information to this webpage when it becomes available.
If you have any queries please contact the Skye and Raasay Future team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Telecommunications development
- Gaelic policies
- Communication Strategy
- Equality Impact Assessments - Public Conveniences
- Strategic Tourism Infrastructure Development Plan
- Free Period Products: Highland
- Community Regeneration Funding
- Plana Gàidhlig 2023-28 | Gaelic Language Plan 2023-28
- Geàrr-chunntas | Summary - draft Gaelic Language Plan 2023-2028
- Water Safety Policy
- Invergordon Town Hall
- Recipients of Civic Awards
- Nature Restoration application documents