Fraud and Irregularities
If you suspect someone is committing fraud you can contact us in confidence. The more information that you can provide the better our investigation will be. Any information that you give will be treated in the strictest of confidence and you do not need to tell us your name.
For more information, see our Types of fraud page.
We no longer investigate Housing Benefit Fraud. Instead it is investigated by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). Residents who suspect that someone is committing Housing Benefit Fraud should call the DWP National Benefit Fraud Hotline 0800 854 440
We are also responsible for investigating Whistleblowing concerns.
- Service Plans
- Invergordon Common Good consultation
- Wick Common Good Fund
- Kingussie Common Good Fund
- Grantown on Spey Common Good Fund
- Conduct of Meetings and Protocols
- Digital Strategy
- Thurso Common Good Fund
- Wick Common Good Riverside Park ribbon lease oversail consultation
- The Highland Council Branding