Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction
What to do if your circumstances change
- Change of address
- People moving in or out of your home
- You or your partner start work
- You or your partner's pay or working hours change
- Your child leaves school, education or training
- Your savings go up or down
- Your childcare arrangements change
- You start or stop claiming another benefit or the amount you get changes
- You claim benefit because of a health condition or disability and your health or condition changes
If your circumstances have changed or are about to change, you must tell us immediately in order to avoid having to pay money back to us.
Upload evidence or other documents online
If you need to submit documents as evidence, you can use our online form to upload photos or scans of your evidence.