Class 1: About the council
General information about the Council
- Legal framework for the authority, including constitution, articles of association or charter.
- How the authority is run, governance structure, board committees
- Names of, responsibilities of the people who make strategic and operational decisions about the performance of function and/or delivery of services
- Governance policies, including standing orders, code of conduct and register of interests.
- Corporate plan
- Corporate strategies e.g., for economic development, etc
- Corporate policies, e.g., health and safety, equality, sustainability
- Strategic planning processes.
- External relations
- Accountability relationships, including reports to regulators
- Internal audit and external audit arrangements
- Subsidiary companies (wholly and part owned) and other significant financial interests -
- Strategic agreements with other bodies
- Publication scheme and guide to information
- Charging schedule for published information
- Contact details and advice about how to request information from the authority