School enrolment

Enrol your child for school or early learning and childcare (nursery)

The new school session starts on 18 August 2020.

Primary 1

If your child will be five years of age on or before 28 February 2021, they are eligible to enrol for Primary 1. 

Enrolment for Primary 1 commences on Monday 27 January and concludes on Friday 31 January 2020. 

Children must be enrolled into their catchment school. Check your catchment area.   

Early Learning and Childcare (Nursery)

Children born between 1 March 2016 and 28 February 2018 are entitled to a funded Early Learning and Childcare place.

For Early Learning and Childcare places, enrolment week commences Monday 10 February and concludes on Friday 14 February 2020.


Enrol your Child

How is this webpage?