School Estate Management
The Council approved a re-profiled capital programme in January 2021 that included the following major school projects:
- Broadford Primary School – Replacement School Building
- Charleston Academy – Extension/Refurbishment
- Culloden Academy – Extension/Refurbishment
- Nairn Academy – Replacement School Building
- Ness Castle, Inverness – New Primary School
- Tain 3-18 Campus – To Replace Existing School Buildings at Craighill and Knockbreck Primary Schools, St Duthus School and Tain Royal Academy
The Council subsequently approved further capital funding for 5 major projects in September 2021, comprising an increased budget for the project at Culloden Academy and the following new build projects:
- Beauly Primary School – Replacement School Building
- Dunvegan Primary School – Replacement School Building
- Park Primary School, Invergordon – Replacement School Building
- St Clement’s School, Dingwall – Replacement School Building
The links to the left are in the process of being set up to provide further information and regular updates on all of these projects, which represent a total investment of over £180 million in the Council’s school estate.
There are also links that highlight other capital projects from the Early Learning and Childcare Expansion Programme and the School Estate Improvement Programme, and these will continue to be updated as projects are completed.