Enrol your child for early learning and childcare

How do I apply for a place?

Children born between 1 March 2016 and 28 February 2018 are entitled to a funded Early Learning and Childcare place.

For early learning and childcare places, enrolment week commences Monday 10 February and concludes on Friday 14 February 2020.

Enrol your child for early learning and childcare

For all other settings please contact them directly and they will be able to advise you on their own enrolment arrangements.

How is this webpage?