Ending your council tenancy

Transferring to a house owned by another landlord

If you accept an offer of a house from another landlord we will require 28 days notice that your tenancy is to end.

This will apply if you were nominated by us to a Housing Association or if you have independently applied for and accepted an offer from another landlord.

Tell us something about this topic How is this webpage?