The size of property you can bid for depends on the size of your household.
- Single person - 1 bedroom (or sometimes 2 bedrooms)
- Couple - 1 bedroom (or sometimes 2 bedrooms)
- Couple or parent and 1 child - 2 bedrooms
- Couple or parent and 2 children - 2 or 3 bedrooms depending on ages
- Couple or parent and 3 children - 2 or 3 bedrooms depending on ages
- Couple or parent and 4 children - 4 bedrooms
This is set by the Highland Housing Register Allocation Policy. We try to make best use of our stock by using this criteria. There may be times where a household will be considered for a property with more bedrooms than they need. If in doubt, please ask.
If your situation changes, e.g. you are now pregnant or another person will be re-housed with you, please contact us or your Holding Office so we can update your application.