Pay your council rent
When you become a tenant, we tell you how much rent you have to pay in the letter offering you the tenancy.
We start a rent account for you and give you a swipe card. Each week we charge your rent to this account and every time you make a payment we show this on your account.
Register to access online services, you can:
- view rent account balance
- pay your rent
- see payments you have made
- see Housing Benefits
- see Universal Credit Housing payments
- and access a paper direct debit to print
Other ways to pay
- At any cash office or Service Point using your plastic swipe card, debit or credit card.
- At any outlet displaying the Paypoint sign using your plastic swipe card, cash, cheque, debit or credit card.
- By deduction from salaries or wages (Council employees only)
- By phoning 01349 886605 and using a debit or credit card on our automated payment line 24 hours a day
- By Bank Credit Transfer, Tele-banking or Standing Order using your payment reference number and Sort Code 82 70 13 and Bank Account number 10000652