Energy safety and advice

Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)

If you are a landlord, before you can market or rent a property you must have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) and give this to your tenant. This report gives your property an rating which shows how energy efficient it is. This can give tenants an indication of heating costs and help them decide whether or not to rent it.

Useful advice on energy supply and efficiency is also available at Energy Savings Trust

How is this webpage?