Agendas, reports and minutes
Isle of Skye and Raasay Committee
Date: Monday, 11 December 2017
Agenda: Read the Agenda
A meeting of the Isle of Skye and Raasay Committee (Comataidh an Eilein Sgitheanaich agus Ratharsair) will take place in the Chamber, Tigh na Sgire, Park Lane, Portree on Monday, 11 December 2017 at 9.30 am. Please note the earlier start time for this meeting.
You are invited to attend the meeting and a note of the business to be considered is attached.
Head of Corporate Governance
1. Apologies for Absence/ Leisgeulan
2. Declarations of Interest/ Foillseachaidhean Com-pàirt
Members are asked to consider whether they have an interest to declare in relation to any item on the agenda for this meeting. Any Member making a declaration of interest should indicate whether it is a financial or non-financial interest and include some information on the nature of the interest. Advice may be sought from officers prior to the meeting taking place.
3. Minutes/ Geàrr-chunntas
There are circulated for information Minutes of Meeting of the Isle of Skye and Raasay Committee (Comataidh an Eilein Sgitheanaich agus Ratharsair) held on 11 September, 2017.
4. Scottish Fire and Rescue Service Local Committee Performance Report for 2016-17/ Aithisg Dèanadais Comataidh Ionadail Seirbheis Smàlaidh agus Teasairginn na h-Alba airson 2016-17
There is circulated Report No SR/21/17 by the Local Senior Officer, Scottish Fire and Rescue Service.
Members are invited to comment and scrutinise the Local Performance Report.
5. Future Transformation of the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service/ Cruth-atharrachadh Seirbheis Smàlaidh agus Teasairginn na h-Alba san Àm ri Teachd
There will be a presentation by the Group Manager, Scottish Fire and Rescue Service on the future transformation of the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service.
6. Roads Maintenance Programme for 2018/19/ Prògram Càradh Rathaidean airson 2018/19
There is circulated Report No.SR/22/17 by the Director of Community Services.
Members are asked to approve the proposed 2018/19 Road Maintenance Programme for the Isle of Skye & Raasay.
7. Housing Performance Report/ Aithisg Dèanadais Taigheadais
There is circulated Report No. SR/23/17 by the Director of Community Services.
The Committee is invited to scrutinise the information provided on housing performance in the period 1 April 2017 to 30 September 2017.
- Item 3 - Minutes Report, 59.17 KB
- Item 4 - Scottish Fire and Rescue Service Local Committee Performance Report Report, 957.3 KB
- Item 6 - Roads Maintenance Programme for 2018/19 Report, 1.03 MB
- Item 7 - Housing Performance Report Report, 77.6 KB