Agendas, reports and minutes
Date: Wednesday, 28 November 2018
Agenda: Read the Agenda
A meeting of the Nairnshire Committee will take place in the Chamber, The Courthouse, High Street, Nairn on Wednesday, 28 November 2018 at 10.30am.
You are invited to attend the meeting and a note of the business to be considered is attached.
Head of Corporate Governance
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of Interest
Members are asked to consider whether they have an interest to declare in relation to any item on the agenda for this meeting. Any Member making a declaration of interest should indicate whether it is a financial or non-financial interest and include some information on the nature of the interest. Advice may be sought from Officers prior to the meeting taking place.
3. Scottish Fire and Rescue Service – Local Committee Performance Report for 2018-19
Seirbheis Smàlaidh agus Teasairginn na h-Alba – Aithisg Coileanaidh na Comataidh Ionadail airson 2018-19
There is circulated Report No N/17/18 dated 18 October 2018 by the Local Senior Officer for Highland (Scottish Fire and Rescue Service).
The Committee is invited to scrutinise and comment on the Area Performance Report.
4. Nairn Common Good Fund – Audited Accounts, Annual Report 2017/18 and Quarter 2 Monitoring 2018/19 Report
Maoin Math Coitcheann Inbhir Narann – Cunntasan Sgrùdaichte, Aithisg Bhliadhnail 2017/18 agus Aithisg Sgrùdaidh Cairteil 2 2018/19
There is circulated joint report No N/18/18 dated 14 November 2018 by the Depute Chief Executive/Director of Corporate Resources and Inverness City Area Manager.
The Committee is invited to note the Nairn Common Good Fund Annual Report for 2017/18 and the position of the Nairn Common Good Fund and outturn as shown in the Quarter 2 monitoring statement against budget.
5. Housing Performance Report – 1 April 2018 to 30 September 2018
Aithisg Coileanaidh Taigheadais – 1 Giblean 2018 gu 30 Sultain 2018
There is circulated Report No N/19/18 dated 9 November 2018 by the Director of Community Services.
The Committee is invited to consider the information provided on housing performance for the period 1 April to 30 September 2018.
6. Minutes of Previous Meeting
Geàrr-chunntas na Coinneimh Roimhe
There are circulated for noting Minutes of Meeting of the Nairnshire Committee held on 12 September 2018, which were approved by the Council on 25 October 2018.
- Item 3. Scottish Fire and Rescue Service – Local Committee Performance Report for 2018-19 Report, 1.05 MB
- Item 4. Nairn Common Good Fund – Audited Accounts, Annual Report 2017/18 and Quarter 2 Monitoring 2018/19 Report Report, 210.24 KB
- Item 5. Housing Performance Report – 1 April 2018 to 30 September 2018 Report, 252.77 KB