Agendas, reports and minutes
Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2019
Agenda: Read the Agenda
A meeting of the Nairnshire Committee will take place in the Lethen Hall, Auldearn, on Wednesday 11 September 2019 at 10.30am.
You are invited to attend the meeting and a note of the business to be considered is attached.
Head of Corporate Governance
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of Interest
Members are asked to consider whether they have an interest to declare in relation to any item on the agenda for this meeting. Any Member making a declaration of interest should indicate whether it is a financial or non-financial interest and include some information on the nature of the interest. Advice may be sought from Officers prior to the meeting taking place.
3. Community Awards for Nairnshire
Duaisean Coimhearsnachd airson Siorrachd Inbhir Narann
There will be a presentation by the Lord Lieutenant Mr George Asher on the introduction of Community Awards for Nairnshire.
4. Police Scotland Area Performance Report
Poileas Alba – Geàrr-chunntas Dèanadais Sgìreil
There is circulated Report No N/13/19 dated 30 August 2019 by the South Highland Area Commander.
The Committee is invited to note the progress made against the objectives set within the Highland and Islands Local Policing Plan 2017-2020 Year 2 and first quarter of Year 3, attached as Annex A to the report, for the period covering 1 April 2018- 30 June 2019.
5. Annual Area Capital Report
Aithisg Bhliadhnail Chalpa Sgìre
There is circulated Report No N/14/19 dated 9 July 2019 by the Head of Corporate Finance and Commercialism.
The Committee is asked to note the:-
i. expenditure on each project in this Council area in 2018/19;
ii. budget for each project in this Council area in 2019/20; and
iii. cumulative spend for each project in this Council area for 2018/19 and 2019/20 to 30 June 2019.
6. Nairn Common Good Fund – Quarter 1 2019/20 Monitoring Report
Maoin Math Coitcheann Inbhir Narann – Aithisg Sgrùdaidh Cairteil 1 2019/20
There will follow Report No N/15/19 by the Inverness City Manager.
7. Winter Maintenance Plan for 2019/20
Obair-glèidhidh Geamhraidh 2019/20
There is circulated Report No N/16/19 dated 22 August 2019 by the Interim Chief Officer Resources (Community Services).
The Committee is invited to approve the Winter Maintenance Plan for the Nairn Area, which is in accordance with report EDI/57/18, and includes the priority road map presented in Appendix B.
8. Area Roads & Bridges Progress Report 2018/19
Aithisg Adhartais Rathaidean & Dhrochaidean Sgìreil 2018/19
There is circulated Report No N/17/19 dated 22 August 2019 by the Interim Chief Officer Resources (Community Services).
The Committee is invited to note the contents of the report.
9. Housing Performance Report – 1 April 2018 to 30 June 2019
Coileanadh Taigheadais: 1 Giblean 2019 gu 30 Ògmhios 2019
There is circulated Report No N/18/19 dated 19 August 2019 by the Interim Chief Officer Resources (Community Services).
The Committee is invited to consider the information provided on housing performance for the period 1 April to 30 June 2019.
10. Minutes of Previous Meeting
There are circulated for noting Minutes of Meeting of the Nairnshire Committee held on 12 June 2019, which were approved by the Council on 27 June 2019.
- Item 4. Police Scotland Area Performance Report Report, 193.65 KB
- Item 5. Annual Area Capital Report Report, 73.36 KB
- Item 6. Nairn Common Good Fund – Quarter 1 2019/20 Monitoring Report Report, 489.92 KB
- Item 7. Winter Maintenance Plan for 2019/20 Report, 2.98 MB
- Item 8. Area Roads & Bridges Progress Report 2018/19 Report, 73.24 KB
- Item 9. Housing Performance Report – 1 April 2018 to 30 June 2019 Report, 114.52 KB
- Item 10. Minutes Nairnshire Committee 12 June 2019 Report, 35.93 KB