Agendas, reports and minutes
Date: Wednesday, 10 March 2021
Agenda: Read the Agenda
A meeting of the Nairnshire Committee will take place Remotely on Wednesday 10 March 2021 at 10.30am.
You are invited to attend the meeting and a note of the business to be considered is attached.
Head of Corporate Governance
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of Interest
Members are asked to consider whether they have an interest to declare in relation to any item on the agenda for this meeting. Any Member making a declaration of interest should indicate whether it is a financial or non-financial interest and include some information on the nature of the interest. Advice may be sought from officers prior to the meeting taking place.
3. Police Scotland Area Performance Report
Poileas Alba – Geàrr-chunntas Dèanadais Sgìreil
There is circulated Report No NC/02/21 by the Area Inspector.
The Committee is invited to note the progress made against the objectives set within the Highland Local Policing Plan 2020-2023 Year 1, attached as Annex A to this report, for the period covering 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020.
4. Housing Revenue Account: Garage Rents 2021/22
Cunntas Teachd-a-steach Taigheadais: Màil Gharaidsean 2020/21
There is circulated Report No NC/03/21 by the Executive Chief Officer Housing and Property.
The Committee is invited to agree a level of rent increase to be applied to the Nairnshire Garages.
5. Housing Performance Report – 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020
Aithisg Coileanaidh Taigheadais – 1 An Giblean gu 31 An Dubhlachd 2020
There is circulated Report No NC/04/21 by the Executive Chief Officer Housing and Property.
The Committee is invited to consider the information provided on housing performance for the period 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020.
6. Nairn Area Roads Maintenance 2021/22
Càradh Rathaidean Sgìre Inbhir Narann 2021/22
There is circulated Joint Report No NC/05/21 by the Executive Chief Officer Infrastructure and Environment.
The Committee is asked to approve the proposed prioritised 2021/22 Roads Programme for Nairn Area.
7. Nairn Common Good Fund: Consultation on Links Tearoom and Store
Maoin Math Coitcheann Inbhir Narann: Co-chomhairle mu Sheòmar-teatha is Stòr Links
There is circulated Joint Report No NC/06/21 by the Executive Chief Officer Communities and Place and Executive Chief Officer Resources and Finance.
The Committee is invited to:-
i. Note the outcome of the consultation process undertaken as contained in the analysis at Appendix 1;
ii. Approve the responses to the issues raised in connection with both proposals;
iii. Agree the proposal to dispose, by lease, of the Links Tea Room, The Links, Nairn;
iv. Consider the response from Nairn West & Suburban Community Council regarding alternative use/repurposing of the old store on the Links and decide:
a. to adopt this suggestion to repurpose the store for community/business use or
b. agree the proposal to dispose, by demolition, of the old store, The Links, Nairn and to return the use of the area of land to public amenity; and
v. Note that, if agreed, it will be necessary to seek Sheriff Court consent in respect of both proposals.
8. Nairn Common Good Fund – Budget Setting for 2021/22 and Quarter 3 2020/21 Monitoring Report
Maoin Maitheas Coitcheann Inbhir Narann – Suidheachadh Buidseit airson 2021/22 agus Aithisg Sgrùdaidh Cairteil 3 2020/21
There will follow Joint Report No NC/07/21 by the Executive Chief Officer Resources and Finance and Acting Head of Policy.
There is circulated for noting Minutes of Meeting of the Nairnshire Committee held on 2 December 2021 which were approved by the Council on 7 January 2021.
- 3. Police Scotland Area Performance Report Report, 215.48 KB
- 4. Housing Revenue Account: Garage Rents 2021/22 Report, 168.58 KB
- 5. Housing Performance Report – 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 Report, 208.58 KB
- 6. Nairn Area Roads Maintenance 2021/22 Report, 206.15 KB
- 7. Nairn Common Good Fund: Consultation on Links Tearoom and Store Report, 289.6 KB
- 8. Nairn Common Good Fund – Budget Setting for 2021/22 and Quarter 3 2020/21 Monitoring Report Report, 1.05 MB
- 9. Minutes Report, 939.05 KB