Highland Coastal Communities Fund
About the fund
The Highland Coastal Communities Fund is designed to support economic regeneration and sustainable development around coastal areas in Highland. The fund is derived from revenue generated by Scottish Government Crown Estate marine assets. Each year, local authorities are allocated a proportion of the profits.
The funds available during 2021 are now fully committed. The fund will open again during September 2022 and our web page will be updated with further information as soon as it is available.
The overall allocation available to Highland during 2022 will be £3,201,134 with the majority of funds being devolved to local Area Committee’s for decision making.
- Telecommunications development
- Gaelic policies
- Communication Strategy
- Equality Impact Assessments - Public Conveniences
- Public Consultation – proposed designs to link the communities of Lochloy in Nairn and the A96 retail park via the Balmakeith Industrial Estate
- Black Isle Show Exemption 2022
- Strategic Tourism Infrastructure Development Plan
- Free Period Products: Highland
- Plana Gàidhlig 2023-28 | Gaelic Language Plan 2023-28
- Geàrr-chunntas | Summary - draft Gaelic Language Plan 2023-2028
- Water Safety Policy
- Invergordon Town Hall
- Recipients of Civic Awards
- Nature Restoration application documents