Tracsis Speed Data
The collection of speed data will allows us to make informed decisions for 20mph implementation in a timely manner. Speed counts have been taken at over 250 locations in Highland - the results of which can be seen on our new Tracsis Dashboard System.
This will allow for a the public and partners to compare vehicle speeds before and after the 20mph limit was introduced. Also, post implementation surveys will be undertaken to measure the success of the new speed limit and identify where changes are needed. This will include potentially restoring the limit to 30mph or the introduction of traffic calming measures.
An interactive map has been developed which shows the current vehicle speeds at survey locations across the Highland Council area.
- Road asset management
- Harbour downloads
- Grants - Community Transport Grant
- Public transport contracts awarded 2017
- Road construction consent
- Stromeferry bypass weekly updates
- Uig Harbour Redevelopment
- Roads factsheets
- Stromeferry Options Working Group
- Route Options Plan
- Public Consultation – proposed designs to link the communities of Lochloy in Nairn and the A96 retail park via the Balmakeith Industrial Estate
- Highland Council buses