Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction

If you are on a low income, you may be entitled to receive help with your rent or Council Tax.

Depending on your individual circumstances you may be eligible for either Housing Benefit or Universal Credit Housing Element to help pay your rent. Find out more.

If you have school children, this form will also assess you for school meals and clothing grant.

Apply once

Universal Credit

Universal Credit doesn't include help for Council Tax. If you pay Council Tax please complete an online application to see if you are eligible to receive Council Tax Reduction.


Transcript of video "Paying by direct debit"

How is this webpage?