2018/19 Boundary Proposals
Beauly and Muir of Ord
- Include The Braes to the north and Wyndhill to the east as these communities are both services from Beauly and have active community members.
Cradlehall and Westhill and Strathnairn
- Amend north east boundary between Cradlehall and Westhill with Balloch.
- From Nairnside up to Clava from Strathnairn to Cradlehall and Westhill.
Dores and Essich and Holm
- Received from Dores and Essich following engagement with neighbouring Community Councils.
- Boundary between Dores and Holm to be redrawn to reflect housing development.
Fort William and Inverlochy and Torlundy
- Combine Fort William and Inverlochy and Torlundy Community Councils.
- Proposal from Members to split Inverness South Community Council into Inshes and Milton of Leys and Slackbuie Community Councils.
Mallaig and Knoydart
- Split and form new Community Council in Inverie and Knoydart.
Smithton and Culloden
- Split into two new Community Councils.
Smithton and Culloden and Balloch
- Proposal from Balloch to extend Balloch Farm and consider the development.
Croy and Balloch and Strathnairn
- Proposal from Balloch Community Council to further extend at Viewhill – remove from Croy and Culloden Moor.
- Parts of Culloden Moor from Strathnairn to Croy and Culloden moor.
Maps for Phase 2 Boundary Proposals:
- Beauly and Muir of Ord
- Cradlehall, Westhill and Strathnairn
- Croy, Balloch and Strathnairn
- Dores, Essich and Holm - minor boundary change
- Fort William, Inverlochy and Torlundy
- Inverness South
- Mallaig and Knoydart
- Smithton and Culloden
- Smithton, Culloden and Balloch
- Strathnairn, Croy and Cradlehall