Special diet and nutrition
If a pupil needs a special diet, reasonable adjustments can be made to the school menu to accommodate them.
Find further information on child health and nutrition.
Packed lunches should be provided until told the request has been approved and the school cook has advance notice of the pupil's meal selections.
Approval should take between 5 and 10 working days but for more complex cases this can take longer.
Applications made online can be actioned quicker as the information gathered this way is more comprehensive. Paper applications can lead to miscommunication within schools.
- School menus
- School Meals
- School enrolment files and guidance
- Gaelic medium education
- School term dates
- Back to school
- Home education
- Broadford Primary School Stakeholder Group Meetings
- Nairn Academy Stakeholder Group Meetings
- School Standards and Quality reports - Primary 2021-2022
- School handbooks - Primary schools 2023-2024
- School handbooks - Secondary schools 2023-2024
- School handbooks - 3-18 campus 2023-2024
- School handbooks - Special schools 2023-2024
- School Standards and Quality Reports 2022-23 - Secondary Schools
- School Standards and Quality Reports 2022-23 - 3-18 Campuses
- School Standards and Quality Reports 2022-23 - Special Schools